THE cult musical The Rocky Horror Show is heading to Bradford.
Bursting at the seams with timeless classics, including Sweet Transvestite, Damn It Janet and of course, the pelvic thrusting Time Warp, Richard O’Brien’s Rocky Horror Show is a guaranteed non-stop party.
Ready to thrill with its frothy fun and naughty moments, this is the boldest bash of them all, so sharpen those stilettos for the rockiest ride of your life!
This 40th anniversary production runs at the Alhambra from September 16-21, but tickets are already on sale.
Tickets are £14.50-£32.50, call 01274 432000.
- Heckmondwike Grammar Old Scholars go online
- Beds to be slashed in £38m shake-up at Mid Yorkshire Hospitals Trust
- Ripped at the seams – Amazing Brides ruined my wedding
- Mining scheme which threatened Wakefield’s new Bretton Hotel refused planning permission
- Inquest: Musician Andy Banks’ death was accidental
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Cleckheaton
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: South