Woman threw her burning chip pan out the window

editorial image
0
Have your say

A woman suffered burns to her hand when she threw her chip pan out the window after it caught fire.

Fire crews from Dewsbury were called to Firthcliffe Road in Littletown, Liversedge to reports of the fire.

The woman living at the house threw the pan out her window to try and put out the flames.

And the fire was already out by the time firefighters arrived at the scene.

The lady was treated at the scene and taken to hospital by ambulance.