Here are five reasons to buy this week’s Spenborough Guardian.
- The big debate: Should Cleckheaton or Heckmondwike have their own town councils? We want to hear what you think.
- Spenborough Town Hall in Cleckheaton was broken into this week during a dramatic ramraid incident in the early hours of Thursday morning.
- A special double-page report on domestic violence, which found that two women a week are killed by a male partner.
- Two paramedics were suspended from the ambulance service for inappropriate behaviour.
- Terrific special offer: hop on and off the train all day for just £10!
Read these stories and more in this week’s Spenborough Guardian, out today!