This week we lead on Kamal, the Cleckheaton newsagent who is constantly churning out winning lottery tickets, and making millionaires of its customers.
Also in news:
- A 26-year-old woman was seriously sexually assaulted after she left a pub in Wyke.
- Armed police found a man lying in the road with wounds to his head and body after reports he was shot.
- Services were held through-out North Kirklees to mark the 70th anniversary of the end of the Second World War.
- Two men who used charity money raised by their local mosque to fund a trip to smuggle drugs worth £2m have been jailed.
- The site of a demolished supermarket could be built on after years of waiting.
- Pet pooches are getting ready for one of the biggest events of the year, with the Yorkshire Rose dog show taking place at Oak-well Hall next month.
- Bulldogs v Rams derby day report and pictures.
- Three pages of the latest cricket action.
- Bromby aims to raise profile of Liversedge.
All this and more in this week’s Spenborough Guardian - out tomorrow!