Five reasons to buy this week’s Spenborough Guardian, out today.
1. A career criminal has been jailed for five years and three months after robbing two elderly women in Cleckheaton.
2. Special report on rogue landlords.
3. Full Remembrance Sunday coverage, as parades and services took place across the area.
4. Police appeal for information after a woman was threatened with a screwdriver in Liversedge.
5. The saga over Kirklees’ libraries drags on, as the council is asked to make its plan clearer.